So, is it going to happen?
How many times have your wondered, prayed, talked about it, imagined it completed… this dream or desire of yours?
Will it ever come to pass?
Well…if it is not dead, don’t bury it! Speak life over it! Don’t speak doubt and discouragement! Speak the blessings of God over it. Expect a great and magnificent outcome. If you sow seeds of negativity over your dream or desire, then you will reap everything negative.
Get up and get busy! Do your homework.
Is this a part of God’s plan for your life? Be honest with yourself! Is this your dream or someone else’s dream?
If this is your God ordained dream or desire, then, have faith in God!
Are you ready?
CAUTION: You are the only one that can accomplish your dream. You will have to do it yourself…yes, you! You will have help but this is YOUR dream. You will carry the joys, the sorrows, the disappointments, and the triumphs of your dream. This is your “baby” so it is your responsibility to see it through to full development.
Here are a few tips to consider as you move forward, purposefully in the direction of your dreams:
1. Waiting is a part of the process. Yes, I know. We all hate to wait. However, we develop patience while we wait. Waiting stretches us to our limits and shows the “fibers” that we are made of.
2. Put pen to paper and record your dream. Be clear and specific about your dream. Do not minimize your dream but allow yourself to find workable ways to fulfill it.
3. Make sure your timing is right; not just any timing, but God’s timing. Surrender your plan to God and trust Him to bring it to pass.
4. Research, Research, Research! Do research to obtain information on how you can best leverage your talents and abilities to fulfill your dream. The internet is filled with information of all sorts.
5. It’s okay to ask for help. Select a person or organization to approach, who you believe has the knowledge or ability to help you succeed. Read more at http://victoriousbydesign.com/?p=7277
6. Develop a plan with timelines to accomplish your dream.
7. Dare to pursue your dream.
Keep your enthusiasm! It will help you to move forward when things are not going as planned. Move the ball forward, step by step, brick by brick. Last but not least, celebrate every victory as you work your plan.
Stay strong and victorious!
Ann Marie Bryan
CEO & Founder of Victorious By Design
Author of Unforgettable, My Love Has Come Along